Achievement - Poor Unfortunate Souls


Navi: They only way to get this achieve is to get a group of 5 people yourself!
Coffee: Can you do that?

Navi: My dear, sweet child, that's what I do! It's what I live for, to help 'cheivement hunters, like yourself... shy souls with no one else to turn to....

I admit that in the past I've been quite nasty
They weren't kidding, when they called me, well, a bitch
So get Crooked, be on our ways
(And McTacky too, he says)
Off to Blackrook hold then Maw and see that witch
(oh yes!) 

And I fortunately know a willing monk tank
I'll switch some talents just to practice DPS
And dear teammates please don't laugh
I'll still heal a bit (well half)
Coz we'll fail the chieve if someone dies, oh yes (pathetic)

Poor unfortunate souls
Is what, we need
First in Blackrook click that candle
Wandering Soul debuff received
Kill Kurtalos?
Yes, indeed.

So we are now all Lost Souls
So sad, so true
We all hearthed back to Valdisdall
Heading straight to Maw of Souls
To Kill Ymiron.
So we do.

So now we're off to kill Harbaron
So I told them all "Beware on!
Watch the scythes and kill the adds and watch the floor
But it's just a normal mythic
Didn't need to be so cynic

Come on, us Poor Unfortunate Souls!
Charge ahead
We've made our choice!
We're all very busy people and we haven't got all day
Kill Skjal quick! Very noice!

We Poor Unfortunate Souls
We're glad, we're through
Now we're on the ship with Helya
And we haven't paid our toll
Dodge the tentacles and the torrents
Got hit? Oh oops, heal up and LOL
So now we're on the second phase
Our team is on a roll
We Poor Unfortunate Souls!



If you hadn't figured it out already, this achievement is named after the song from the Little Mermaid, sung by Ursula, the Sea Witch. Ursula has 2 minions in the movie, Flotsam and Jetsam, who are eels named after floating shipwreck rubbish. The reward from this achievement is Lagan, which is also another word for floating rubbish - cute!



Comments